The Pendleton Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to join the Pendleton Charm Trail this year. Read on to see what the Charm Trail can do for your business. The 2015 Charm Trail kicks off May 1st!
This promotion encourages visitors and residents to visit various attractions and stores that choose to participate in the promotion, thus extending their visit and increasing foot traffic and sales in those establishments.
The promotion targets:
- Residents who might find the idea unique and fun.
- Travelers and visitors who can take home a unique souvenir that they will tell friends and family about.
- Convention, conference, and meeting attendees, who receive a “starter bracelet”, a single charm, or brochure in their packets to encourage further exploration of Pendleton attractions and stores.
The 2015 Charm Trail will launch May 1, 2015. All registration agreements must be submitted and participation fees paid by
April 30, 2015 in order to be included in the 2015 Charm Trail Guide.
- Participating Chamber Members will order from the Pendleton Chamber a specific, unique charm that depicts an aspect of their business or community.
- The Chamber will coordinate and track the charms that are selected by each member. Those unique charms will not be available in any other location in Pendleton.
- Collectors will purchase “Starter Bracelets” at the Chamber during business hours, and at three other “Trail Heads” as designated on the Charm Trail Guide. The Charm Trail Guide shows each Members “stop” along the trail, as well as their business address, phone number, business hours, and an image of the charm available.
- Participating members will reorder their charms throughout the participation year from the Chamber.
- Participating members will sell their charms for $1.50 each, and make a $0.75 profit on each, and hopefully visitors will also make other purchases in the member’s store.
- Charm Trail Guides, displays, and door signs for the charms are included in the annual fee. The Chamber also advertises and promotes the Charm Trail throughout the year in various venues and publications. When you are in need of more charms or Charm Trail Guides, please contact the Chamber with your order.
What does it mean to me?
Here’s the participating merchant’s obligation:
Initial Participation Fee $100.00
Initial order of 100 charms 75.00
You Sell the Charms for 1.50
Initial Fee $100.00
100 charms 75.00
100 Charm Sales at $1.50 each -$150.00
Investment of $25.00
Your investment of $25.00 gets you:
- Additional shoppers
- More exposure
- More potential sales
- The power of the Chamber behind you
- Advertising for the program
- A display unit and other marketing materials
- Exposure and publicity nationwide