Pendleton is, and always has been, a culturally rich community. The avenues for the humanities are overflowing with a diverse collection of artwork, musical groups, performing arts troupes, extensive museums and historical sites. The biggest question is what to see first?
- Pendleton Center for the Arts ~ the place to be to view, purchase or partake in the arts
- Crow's Shadow ~ an array of programming to emerging and established Native American artists and area youth
- Oregon East Symphony & Chorale ~ "The best rural orchestra in North America"
- College Community Theatre ~ local collaborations produce first-rate live theatre for the enjoyment of audiences from throughout the region
- Viewing ~ watch for art in unexpected places, with galleries inside stores and attractions, and statues and murals throughout the community