Pendleton is blessed with acres of beautiful parks scattered throughout the community. The City of Pendleton's Parks & Rec department does a fantastic job of keeping the parks and amenities like sheltered table areas, bbq grills, playgrounds, tennis courts, ball fields, horseshoe pits, walking trails and more pristine and very family friendly.
Family Aquatic Center
- 3 pools: diving pool, lap pool, zero depth fun pool
- Gigantic water slides
- Tot water features
- Shelter rental
- Sand volleyball court
- Opens June 7, 12noon to 8pm
- Daily admission: Adults (18+)-$5.00 / 3-17 years-$3.50 / 2 & under-free with paying adult / season passes available
Disc Golf in Community Park ~ Challenging 18+ 'holes', Free play, Tournaments scheduled
The new Riverfront Park provides easy access to the River Walk trail along the Umatilla River
Pendleton's Riverwalk follows the Umatilla River over 3 miles right through town. Great birding, cycling, fishing & wildlife viewing!
Community Park ~ playgrounds, shelters, tennis courts, ball fields, disc golf, family fun!
The Cattle Drive sculpture park gateway is at the intersection of I84 & Hwy 395 at exit 209.
Nearby Recreation Opportunities
- McKay Wildlife Refuge – 7 miles
- Emigrant Springs State Park – 20 miles
- Blue Mountains – 12 miles... hiking, mountain biking, skiing snowmobiling trails, gathering mushrooms & huckleberries
- Wildlife viewing
- Upland game bird & big game hunting
- Superb fishing